Thursday, September 6, 2012

Boot Camp Kicking My BUTT!!!

Such a great thing to be able to say!......I was recently invited to partake in a FREE, (YES I SAID FREE) boot camp...and it's amazing!! The instructor is fabulous, and really motivated for us all to see results...she is definitely a no-nonsense kind of a woman, so you can't cheat in this class, she will call you out!!....The only drawback, (and there is only one) is that I have to wake up at 4:00am 5 days a week to make it to class on time...(a small price to pay to get fit, I think)....I'd much rather work out in the morning, then after work, because I have no energy....so this is a good thing....only thing that stinks now is that I will be taking a 5 day Hiatus for vacation next week...so I will have to keep up with working out while I'm gone...Don't want to loose all I have already gained....

Anywho this means back to eating better and keeping track of what I am putting in my mouth, cause trust me, i'm not getting up at 4:00am every morning to jeopardize all that hard work!!!!

Excited to be going to Colorado this weekend for my cousins wedding...short trip..In Friday evening and out Sunday morning....to come back to work for a day and a half and then a nice road trip with the hubby to Virginia Beach!!!......SO EXCITED to spend a week with my family relaxing and just spending time together.....

Well hopefully I don't go on a hiatus so long next time...I will keep you updated on my early mornings and success along the way!!

A preview of my outfit for the wedding this weekend :)





Dress :)

Shoes for the wedding
Earrings for the Wedding


1 comment: